Six textile designs by https://www.laurabundesen.com/ in the outline of a brain:
1. "White Matter" - A pattern of threads stretching in various paths in all directions from the cerebellum throughout the space. (She says on her website: "This piece is the result of looking at wonderful images of tractography brain imagery suggested by a neurosurgeon. A colorful look at white matter in the brain.")
2. "White Matter #2" - A rainbow brain decorated and textured with a great many small patterns (French knots, according to her website).
3. A rainbow brain produced in more of a quilt style - different colors and textures, in shapes suggesting the deep folds of the human brain.
4. A similar rainbow brain, embroidered.
5. "On the Horizon" - a brain outline in several sections of predominantly different colors, showing contrasting designs evocative of landscapes, images of neural structures within the brain, and dragonflies.
6. "Wings of Transformation" - A brain outline with multicolored dragonflies over many different textured and colored areas on the background.